Post a reply
If you still have the photos of the work LSMorgan please repost them so that every on will know what all the fuss is about , jillh2001 can be clicked her pseudonym and read all of her topics.

The other interesting battle has unfortunately been deleted or maybe not, the other pseudonic with sardonic wit was nomadic
The package was ´´held´´ in customs for a very long time... As a result, this caused a riff between me and the seller- for reasons that in hindsight were understandable. She was out her goods, I was out money and the only people who knew anything were the people who were sitting on their butts at customs.

It arrived, but I had already been processed a refund for it, so back it went... Kind of a shame, but it was more of a headache than it was worth.
Thank you, TLW.

What a shame! We shall never know....
Man, I have never seen so many accusations and insults fly on this forum! How terrible.

Thank you saintluc for bumping this!

I´ve just reread it all a year later and it made me smile, again, the second time around :-)

The question is - What was the conclusion, please, LS Morgan, on this painting when you finally got it out of customs? I am dying to know!
LS Morgan hasn´t unfortunatly been on the board for a while, but if I remember correctly there was an issue with the shipping, the picture was returned and LS was refunded.
[:(]damned time lag!
quote:
Originally posted by jillh2001

This forum should not be used to berate others, are you listening LS Moron?

So in addition to being stupid, you´re a hypocrite too. [B)]

Nothing has been established yet, but we will as soon as it arrives.

Your assesments have been pathetically bad- like, laughably so (including in this very thread- i.e- the frame) and you have yet to cite a single bona-fide that might cause someone to listen to you, so why don´t you go back to your strip mall and continue on with your appraisals of Louis Icart and Bev Doolittle prints.

You were one of the original degenerates who slummed around this forum begging for people to send you money for a ´´certified appraisal´´. You are obviously terribly unqualified, but even worse, you´re possibly a scammer to boot.

We were all much better off when you weren´t posting here, and I think you were better off when you weren´t posting here as well. At least, you were spared the humiliation of spouting off horrendously incorrect assesments and being called down about them.

PS- Have you decided to tell us what your qualifications are? TL certainlly has. In addition to having qualifications to cite, his information is obviously rooted in a base of knowlege that is far more than your own (which border on being a running joke around these forums)

quote:
I think folklore is a nice euphemism.

Glad you like it. You will note it comes from someone who doesn´t really question the age of the piece.

I don´t even know why I bother replying to you. It´s like trying to reason with a retarded child.

quote:
Originally posted by bodo

Maybe in the U.S. of A it is. But in Europe we call it folklore.

Nah. I´ll delete that. I´ve been helped by some wonderful people on this forum who happen to come from Europe and I don´t want to make a blanket statement that might offend good people whom I really don´t intend to offend.

I will say this. With certain exceptions, the Germanic sensibility about the arts ´is what it is.´
Of course you agree that the value of art does not depend on age, Chinaman. You sell brand new old masters like fortune cookies.